Rome is a city full of sorts of attractions. When you wander the streets of Rome and check out the main sights, even the most jaded are impressed.
In this video we show you some of the most recognizable attractions in the world like the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Vatican, the Spanish Steps, Circus Maximus, and more.
Why is Rome so important? Our video showcases more than a few of the biggest reasons.
Here are some of the biggest reasons why Rome is the most historical and important city in Europe:
Why Visit Rome?
1. Rome had an impact on culture and empires all over Europe, Africa, and Asia.
2. The cultivation and intersection of entertainment, culture, and politics begins with Rome.
3. Some of the main sights in Rome are more than 2000 years old. The surviving, almost untouched historical buildings will shock you.
4. A lot of European culture originates from the Roman Empire. When it comes to government infrastructure a lot of things originate here.
5. Food and drink. When it comes to pizza and especially coffee look no further than Rome and the Italians.