This travel tips gives you some ideas of what to do when traveling along the Garden Route in South Africa.
- Bloukrans Bungee. Do the world's highest commercial bungee jump Bloukrans Bridge.
Tel: +27 (0)42 281-1458
- The Big Tree, (In the Tsitsikamma forest, just off the N2 between the Storms River Bridge and the Storms River Village turn-off. You will see the signboards). One truly massive old yellowwood tree. The nearest Big Tree is situated near the Khoi San Village at the Bloukrans Bungy site.
- Visit Tsitsikamma National Park and hike the Otter trail
- Surf in Plettenberg Bay or Vic Bay
- Wolf sanctuary, Tel: +27 (0)82 33-9799, www.wolfsa.org.za
- Go on a ride with the famous Outeniqua Choo-tjoe Train, the last steam train in Southern Africa, from George to Mossel Bay or back and enjoy the coastal scenery.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.Based on a work at Wikitravel.org & Traveldudes.org.