Famous for its plentiful wildlife, majestic scenery, and unspoiled terrain, the Singita Pamushana Lodge in Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is arguably Zimbabwe’s best-kept secret. Situated beneath a canopy of winding trees, Singita Pamushana brings you closer to African nature than you could ever imagine. Sit outside on your private deck as you watch exotic birds sing from the trees and wild game drink from the nearby lake. You don’t even have to leave your suite to experience the magic of Africa.
The Singita Pamushana Lodge completely embodies its reputation as being one of the most unique places to stay in the world. Built with reflections of nature and African spirit, the tree-like architecture is what makes Singita Pamushana Lodge one of Africa’s most prized gems.
Famous for its sweeping planes, cathedral Mopane forests, and out-of-this-world game-viewing, Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is the perfect place to visit while on an African honeymoon safari or family safari.
Singita Pamushana Lodge provides guests with a luxurious, top-notch stay:
• Boasting six high-end suites and one villa, Singita Pamushana Lodge is the perfect place to enjoy an African safari vacation. Each suite has en-suite facilities, an indoor and outdoor shower, private pool, romantic fireplace, private lounge, and personal game-viewing deck.
• Enjoy exquisite fine dining at the indoor dining room, or take pleasure in a romantic dinner for two under the velvety, African sky. After dinner, socialize at the bar with a cocktail in hand or visit the private wine cellar. The two heated pools and jacuzzi are also excellent ways to unwind.
• For those looking to stay in touch with their homeland while on their African safari tour, Singita Pamushana offers high-speed Wifi access, telephone, and satellite television.
Singita Pamushana is Africa’s premiere place to enjoy spectacular activities:
• Game drives and bush walks in Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve are absolutely legendary. While on an African safari tour observe roan, sable antelope, black rhino, lion, leopard, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, zebra, hippopotamus, and so much more.
• Uncover the history of the San Bushmen on a Rock Art tour or seasonal canoeing safari.
• Golfing, fishing, and playing tennis are just some of the exceptional activities to enjoy in Malilangwe. While game-fishing, catch bass, bream, catfish, and tiger fish.
• If you’re in the mood for some serious adventure, the black rhino tracking safari is the perfect activity. It is a rare treat to witness the black rhino in its natural environment, since it is an endangered species.
• After a long day on an exciting Zimbabwe safari tour, relax at the Singita Pamushana spa. You’ll feel rejuvenated and ready to embark on your next adventure!
• Whilst at Pamushana, consider visiting their Feeding Program where they feed 20,000 children every day. Without Pamushana's efforts, these children would have limited access to a healthy meal every day.
Live the Magic of Africa www.livethemagicofafrica.com takes pride in working with companies that give back. Zimbabwe is a beautiful country, going through a difficult time, and we are proud to work with Singita Pamushana, who work very hard to help the local community.