Conveniently located on the route from Vienna to Budapest, the capital of Slovakia is easily accessible by road or train from any of those capitals.
Situated on the banks of Danube River, Bratislava offers heritage, culture and buzzing night life, making it an attractive destination for travelers!
Two days is all you need to cover the tiny city center and various attractions around that.
Interesting things to do in Bratislava!
1) Explore the old town square and narrow lanes by foot
2) Walk around Hviezdoslav Square and Slovak National Theater
3) Visit Bratislava Castle
4) Visit St. Martin’s Cathedral on the way back from Bratislava Castle
5) Walk down St. Michael’s Street up to St. Michael’s gate
6) Visit The Blue Church
7) Visit Grassalkovich Palace
8) Walk over bridges on Danube
9) Take a cruise on Danube to visit Devin Castle
10) Visit to Danubiana Meulensteen Art Museum
Travel Tip Shared By I Love Tripping