Some crazy activities in Las Vegas are:
- Ride a gondola (inside or outside for $15/person for 4 minutes) and visit St. Mark's Square at The Venetian.
- Ride the Manhattan Express roller coaster at New-York New-York.
- The Stratosphere has a lot of fun stuff to do in the top, you can see the whole city from there. A trip to the top costs about $10, with rides costing extra.
- Indoor sky diving at Fly-a-way, 200 Convention Center Drive, +1 877 545-8093. $50 and up.
- Play dozens of Pinballs in the Pinball Hall of Fame, 3330 E. Tropicana Ave., (702) 434-9746. Oldstyle machines and newest ones from Stern are there, all in very good condition. Games begin for US$ 0.25. Definitely worth a look.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.Based on a work at Wikitravel.org & Traveldudes.org.