If your wondering how to enjoy Costa Rica's rich and diverse Osa Peninsula...
Here are 10 suggestions to get you going and allow you to enjoy it's Pura Vida Magic.
1. Hike to a waterfall and let the water cascade over you for a natural massage
2. Hike into Corcovado NP with a local guide to Sirena Biological Station.
3. Make a bird watching expedition and see many spectacular species.
4. Horseback ride in jungle & beach with my uncle Miguel at Rio Piro.
5. Take a land & sea tour of Caño Island. Snorkle reefs & hike the island.
6. Go Surfing, the beaches around Matapalo offer great waves & warm water.
7. A day at the Beach. Caletas Beach near Drake Bay has good swimming.
8. Kayak the mangroves on the Gulfo Dulce. Rentals available in Rincon.
9. Make an animal list. You'll be surprised how many species you will see.
10. Engage with the locals, they have amazing stories to share with you.
Enjoy all the magic that is the Osa!