I got invited by landofvalencia.com to experience the beautiful city of Valencia and the surrounding area!
I've already been to Altea and Calpe for a holiday in the past & really liked it. But this time it will get really special, as we are invited to attend the Formula1 race! This will be my first F1 experience & I'm looking forward to seeing Sebastian Vettel win! ;-)
What will I explore for you? Here is what is planned & where I will write & tweet about the next days:
Wednesday, 23rd of June 2010
· Arrival to Valencia
· Night over in the Sha Wellness shawellnessclinic.com
· Wellcome dinner in the Sha Restaurant
Thursday, 24th of June 2010
· Visit the city of Benidorm
· Lunch in a typical Mediterranean restaurant by the beach “Barranco Playa”
· Visit the different sights of the city
· Chill out cocktail in Villa Venecia hotel. Visit to the blog room.
· Dinner in a Villa Venecia hotel over the Mediterranean Sea.
Friday, 25th of June 2010
· Transfer to town of Denia, visit the bay and the old arab castle, the bay,… www.denia.net
· Lunch at the seaside in a typical Mediterranean restaurant Casa Mena.
· Transfer to the city of Valencia.
· Check in hotel Melia Valencia www.melia-valencia.com
· Dinner in Casa Montaña www.emilianobodega.com
· Wellcome to Formula 1 cocktail in el Umbracle. www.umbracleterraza.com
Saturday, 26th of June 2010
· Coffee 2.0 a Social Media breakfast with Spanish bloggers.
· Classification runs Formula 1. www.valenciastreetcircuit.com
· Lunch in Restaurant Arrop www.arrop.com
· Free afternoon or a city tour: City of Sciences, old quarter,…
· Dinner in restaurant
Sunday, 27th of June 2010
· Attendance to the Formula 1 race. www.valenciastreetcircuit.com
· Lunch at the beach at La Ferradura Restaurant www.laferradura.com
· Free afternoon.
· End of fam trip & departure home on Sunday night or Monday morning
Who else will attend?