Skyscanner has launched a travel video competition in its search to find its very own Travel Reporter!
Submit a short video shot on location at one of your favourite destinations and you could win £1500 worth of vouchers to travel the world to take more video footage for Skyscanner.
The top 5 voted videos along with the top 5 judges choices will go into a Top 10 showdown with the Star Prize and two runner-up prizes of £100 of travel vouchers!
Deadline for submitting videos is 31 July, with public voting on the Top 10 starting on 3 August. Any style of video is permitted, from a mobile phone to a video camera.
The judges want to see unique footage!
To enter, simply:
1. Film a short video of yourself on holiday
2. Upload your video
3. Ask your friends to vote for you!
Enter here: facebook.com/skyscanner...
- Videos must be three minutes or less. Entrants must own the rights to videos.
- Videos do not need to feature narration and can feature visuals only and/or music if you wish – you can decide how best to showcase your destination!
- Videos must be submitted by 31 July 2012.
- The top ten shortlist will be announced on Friday the 3rd of August.
- Final Voting on the Top 10 will close on the 31st of August.
- The Star Prize will be announced on the 4th of September.
- The winner of the Star Prize will receive £1500 worth of travel vouchers with which to embark on travel on which to take video footage for Skyscanner.
- The second and third placed videos will received runners-up prizes of £100 worth of travel vouchers
- Vouchers will be chosen by the winner from a website of their choice from a selection offered by Skyscanner.