- Canoeing - 1 or 2 seater canoes can be hired at many places on the island. Canoeing through the mangrove forests is most popular.
- Diving - The area may not have the best diving site in Thailand but it is still excellent. There are quite a lot of PADI courses around of various different skills. Depending on how far it is, a day trip to one of the dive sites ought to cost you in the vicinity of 2500-3000 baht. All trips include 2 dives, full equipment, transportation, food & drinks and a Divemaster. Snorkeling that costs around 600-700baht.
* Hin Luk Bath has turned into one of the most favored dive sites around with its boulder formations which appear from a sandy seabed 15 meters down The way they jut out allows a vast array of corals and barrel sponges. It is also possible to spot angel fish and barracuda.
* Hin Rap South is a 18 meter rock pinnacle which can be dived by anyone of every level. It is covered with staghorn corals, barrel sponges and delicate corals. Experienced divers can also venture out 200 meters to admire a group of rocks known as blue mountains which often glow from the sun.
* Hin Run Tek, with an average depth of 12 meters, is a huge rock formation site with a diversity of colorful marine life such parrotfish, wrasse and angelfish.
- Hiking on Ko Chang is popular due to the natural pristine surroundings including waterfalls, especially the routes Klong Son to Kai Bae and Kai Bae to Bang Bao.
- Elephant Trekking is possible at the Ban Kwan Chang Elephant Camp at Klong Son, it is supported by the Asian Elephant Foundation to provide a natural environment for elephants and their mahouts. The camp offers half day packages which include elephant bathing, feeding, performance and a one hour elephant trek into the forest. The cost is 900 Baht all inclusive. In the afternoon there is a shorter program costing 450baht.
- Spa - Ko Chang has plenty of spas comprising of various forms of massage, aromatherapy, herbal scrub, and reflexology.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Wikitravel.org & Traveldudes.org.