Flying Kiwi’s unique, award-winning, adventure trips offer something completely different. Escape the crowds and experience the real New Zealand by staying in stunning locations by lakes, mountains and oceans. Trips range from 3-27 days (with extended break options) and cover the best of the North, South or both islands (ferry crossings included). Enjoy a range of activities at your own pace or just relax in stunning landscapes. Trip prices are unbeatable and include food, accommodation and transport. There are also free hike & activity options everyday.
"It was definitely the best holiday I've ever had.I doubt there is a better way to see New Zealand than biking, hiking and camping and you guys combine all 3 spectacularly well." Angela, UK
These trips were recently listed by National Geographic in the "Best Adventure Travel Companies on Earth" - the only NZ based budget operator to achieve this. Some of the most popular aspects of the trips are:
• Suitable for all fitness levels and ages
• Cover parts of New Zealand other bus tours don't reach
• Enjoy unique adventure activities with no pressure to participate and plenty of free alternatives
• Tours include great, tasty meals and we do all the shopping!
• Customised vehicles carry bikes, sports gear and more!
• Camping & cabin options in amazing places
• Unbeatable value
• Environmentally focussed trips that are shown to reduce your carbon footprint
Ultimate Explorer - 27 Days
Summer Blast - 17 Days
Grand Traverse - 15 Days
Reverse Traverse - 14 Days
Hot Rocks - 10 Days
Southern Light - 9 Days
Northern Wanderer - 8 Days
Wild West - 8 Days...