Travel Talk on Twitter
Travel Talk on Twitter is a social media travel event on Twitter.
Look out for the hashtag #TTOT
* There are 2 #TTOT sessions. Like that, all the travel tweeters in every time zone can join the fun! (And the fun doesn't end just because #TTOT does. Feel free to keep responding throughout the day.)
* The hosts will send out 5 questions. Every 10 minutes there will be a new question.
* Follow the hash tag: #TTOT
* Join the fun! All you have to do, is to join, tweet, share and learn about the topic.
Get real time results via the TTOT-Grid
#TTOT occurs *twice* on Travel Tuesdays:
9:30 AM and 9:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time
(Check timeanddate.com's World Clock and Meeting Planner to find where that time is in your part of the world.)
To get the opinions, experiences and stories of the world's travelers.
Get to know your regular hosts! Give 'em a follow!
- Melvin: twitter.com/traveldudes
- Facebook-Seite: facebook.com/TravelTalkOnTwitter
- #TTOT's promises to you:
- 1) We pledge to be as open as possible.
- 2) We promise to take all criticism and ideas with the utmost seriousness and respect. We take our position as event organizers seriously and promise to do our best not to violate that trust.
- 3) We won't use your tweets for any outside publication without your knowledge and consent.
Don't be surprised if you end up in a #TTOT recap. If you are surprised, we hope it's in a happy way. Please don't assume that #TTOT runs the recaps, though. #TTOT is not a trademark, company or a specific person. It's a travel event run by the community. Hosts help to spread the word and to organize it. If someone decides to do a recap, we hope and support that he is going to ask for permission to do so! If you aren't happy with what they're doing, it's probably best to contact them directly.