The North Island of New Zealand is warm, with scenery ranging from sandy beaches, through rolling farmland to active volcanic peaks.
Southern regions of the New Zealand North Island:
- Hawke's Bay
- Wellington Region
There are many destinations of interest to the traveller. Here are a few of them:
- Wellington - The national capital - home of the Parliament and the Beehive. The Windy city (and its not hot air).
- Waitomo - Home of the Waitomo Caves.
- Napier - Art Deco and wine in the sunny Hawkes Bay.
- Tongariro National Park - and the Mount Ruapehu skifields.
- Havelock - North Trendy shopping near Hastings