Add a travel tip
A few guidelines how to create your own travel tip:
Most important: Your travel tip has to be useful for other travelers!
- your tip should have around 200 - 600 words. Long enough to provide some
good information and still short enough that travelers will read it.
- add free lines to your text. A text is easier to read when there are short
- add a photo, to give your tip a nicer look (or even more photos, if you
- edit as many fields as possible. The more you enter, the easier it will be
to find your tip. Each single field contains important information for the
- the fields with a red "*" are required fields, which have to be entered
- there are several steps to add your tip. Please use the left menu to navigate.
- you own the rights of the text, photos and/or video to share it with
travelers on Traveldudes.org. See also the disclaimer.
- we allow to link to external sites, but we are not a link farm! Please
only use links, which gives travelers a good extra value. For example, you
could link to Wikipedia articles or directly to the place (museum,
accommodation etc.) you are writing about.
- do NOT misuse Traveldudes.org to advertise your or other services/sites or
in any other commercial way.