Start a diary
A few guidelines how to create your own travel diary:
Most important: Share your own travel story with other travelers!
- use "start diary" to begin a new travel story. This will be your cover
story. Write about your plans and/or introduce yourself.
- use "continue diary" for adding your different stages, chapters to your
story. Write and share your experiences off your trip.
- add free lines to your text. A text is easier to read when there are short
- add a photo, to give your diary a nicer look (or even more photos, if you
- edit as many fields as possible. The more you enter, the easier it will be
to find your diary. Each single field contains important information for the
- the fields with a red "*" are required fields, which have to be entered
- there are several steps to add a part of your diary. Please use the left menu to navigate.
- you own the rights of the text, photos and/or video to share it with
travelers on Traveldudes.org. See also the disclaimer.
- we allow to link to external sites, but we are not a link farm! Please
only use links, which gives travelers a good extra value. For example, you
could link to Wikipedia articles or directly to the place (museum,
accommodation etc.) you are writing about.
- do NOT misuse Traveldudes.org to advertise your or other services/sites or
in any other commercial way.