All rights reserved. Any duplication or redistribution as a whole or in parts requires written permission of the publishing house.
German Version: http://traveldudes.org/impressum
I object to use my personal information for commercial use or to transfer it.
Tel: +49 (0)2192-8780110
The author of www.traveldudes.de, www.traveldudes.org and www.traveldudes.tv reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any material. This is in compliance with the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymizated data or an alias.
5.0 Important Information
You can’t claim to publish an article on this website.
The author got the right to delete or reject an article at any time without any further information.
You have no right to place a comment entry.
The author can delete any comment entry at any time without any further information.
We can’t give any proof, if the information you get from this website or from links to other websites, are correct.
You have no legal claim to place anything on this website.
Nicknames that we feel are inflammatory, vulgar, promotional, or rude will be removed.
All material with foul language and commercialized promotional posts is not allowed on Traveldudes and will be deleted without any further information. The user who provided the post, will be also deleted from our member list and is not allowed to use or register on this homepage again.
Always be respectful to other users, the system, and the author.
Be descriptive, specific, and succinct in your postings. People from all over the world read here with English as a second language.
Signing up a user name that is an obvious domain name or product name will be removed. This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications.
The tips and articles are not a venue for advertisements in any way. It will be the sole discretion of the author and its moderators as to what constitutes an advertisement.
Messages, tips and articles posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
The author got the right to change all the contents on this page at any time without any further information.
6.0 Business Owner
(1) The website owner offers the customer the possibility to present his business to the following topic’s use:
presentation of a business
(2) The licence for the advertising space is carried out yearly and got a length of about 5000 symbols (without spaces).
(3) Only files and texts, uploaded by the customer, are allowed as long as they are in a direct relation with the customer’s accommodation. The author of www.traveldudes.org reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. The website owner has the right to control, edit and/or delete files and texts without any further notice, especially if this contract is not be hold.
(4) The website owner offers the customer the possibility and the web space to present a business on www.traveldudes.org.
(1) Both sides agree not to have a lump-sum payment for the first business year.
(2) For a possible premium-membership, a yearly lump-sum payment could arise after an agreement.
(1) The customer grants basic rights of use to the website owner. With that the website owner is allowed to use the content for its own use and to give rights of use to a third party (non exclusive rights), according to §1 sec. No. 3 of this contract.
(2) The use of rights is representational unrestricted and is extended for all kind of media.
(3) The customer is authorized to edit or to change his own content (purs. to §23UrhG).
(4) The customer is not authorized to give the rights of use to a third party. He is not allowed to sell, rent, give away or to dispose the content to a third party without the permission of the website owner.
(5) The customer gets a user name and a password from the website owner, so that the customer can edit his business content on http://www.traveldudes.org.
(1) The customer is responsible for deficiencies of his content and that these accomplish the requirements within the limits of the law.
(2) The customer guarantees that he is authorized and has the rights of use to publish the content which this contract represents and that no rights of a third party exist, according to §5 of this contract (purs. to §443 sec. No. 1 BGB). The customer also guarantees that the content which this contract represents will not violate any rights of a third party (purs. to §443 sec. No. 1 BGB).
(3) The website owner is not committed to check the contents for possible legal offences. If a third party should prosecute a claim because of legal offences, which results of the customers content, then the customer commits to take full responsibility and withdraw any responsibility of the website owner and replace any costs of the website owner, which could be the result of a prosecution.
(4) The website owner is only for lighter carelessness liable, when the essential responsibilities are violated (cardinal obligation). The precedent contract, proviso and the non-contractual liability is only for the website owner constricted for intention and gross negligence, whereas the limit of liability also applies for servants and assignees of the website owner. §444 BGB stays intact.
(1) The contract becomes effective with the moment the user agrees to these terms and conditions.
The contract duration is conducted for 12 months and will be extended automatically for another 12 months if there is no notice of cancellation to this contract.
(2) There is no ordinary right to cancel the contract.
The contract can be cancelled in a text explanation (purs. to sec. 126 b BGB: email, telefax etc.) from both sides and prior one month of expiration of the yearly contract deadline.
(3) The right for a cancellation will be untouched for important reasons (purs. to §314 sec. 1 BGB).
(4) An important reason for a cancellation of the contract is especially for the website owner, if the customer does not pay his debt even after getting a reminder as well as if he does not comply with the terms of payment of §3 of this contract as well as not applying to his commitments of §2 sec. 3 as well as §6 sec. 4 of this contract.
(5) An important reason for a cancellation of the contract is especially for the customer, if the website owner does not fulfil his obligation on long-term according to §2 sec. 2 as well as sec 4 of this contract.
(1) This contract is exclusively subject to German law.
(2) Any disputes relating to this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Amtsgericht Köln, Germany.
(3) If sections or individual terms of this contract are ineffective or loose its efficiency at a later instance, the contents as well as the validity of the other parts of this contract remains uninfluenced by this fact.
7.0 Advertising cookies
Cookies are important devices for both serving more relevant ads to users and measuring advertising effectiveness.
You may opt out of accepting cookies at any time by clicking these links:
To opt out of TravelAdvertising.com, go to http://www.traveladnetwork.com/content/view/56/79/.
To opt out of Atlas (Microsoft Advertising), go to http://www.atlassolutions.com/optout.aspx.
8.0 Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of this internet publication. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with German law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.