"All our guests can be sure of a warm welcome with a cup of tea and a chat."
Noreen Reddington, Home Owner
Brooklodge Bed and Breakfast is a friendly Irish family home providing quality accommodation just a five minute walk from Westport town. Enjoy a real Irish Welcome when staying with Noreen and Michael, who set you up for a full day of exciting activities in Westport. After a good night sleep in the B&B, a hearty full Irish breakfast and insightful recommendations from local experts, your trip to the West is deemed to be unique and full of exceptional experiences of the scenic West Coast.
For more information find us on Facebook, TripAdvisor and Twitter!
Brooklodge B&B has many facilities to suit the needs of all its guests as follows:
* Private Free Secure Car Parking
* We accept Travel Agent Vouchers
* All bedrooms Ensuite with orthopaedic beds and toiletries provided
* TV in Rooms
* Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
* Iron and Hairdryer
* Dining Room
* Guest Lounge
* free wifi available
Breakfast is served in the dining room between 8.00am and 10am, (although this can be earlier on request).
- Fruit Juice
- Fresh Fruit of Your Choice
- Range of Cereals including Cornflakes, Muesli, Branflakes or Weetabix
- Irish Breakfast Includes: Fresh Irish Bacon, Sausage, Local Black and White Pudding, Tomatoes,Scrambled, Fried, poached or boiled eggs
- Omelettes Made to order
- Scrambled Egg With Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian options available
- Homemade Brown Bread and Freshly Made Toast
All rooms ensuite
Home-cooked full Irish breakfast or continental choices
Free WiFi in every room of the B&B
Parking in the front of the house